Bartenders will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers. able to mix and match ingredients to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. The purpose of this position is to interact with the restaurant guests and ensure they have a great experience at the BAR or lounge.
Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
Plan and present bar menu.
Serve snacks and drinks to the customer.
Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with Restaurant standard drink recipes.
Always keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean.
Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- Effective Communication, Supervising People, Teamwork.
- A high standard of spoken Italian & English.
- Valid EU passports for more than six months.
- Salary Offers Range : € 2400
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10