As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
Chef de Partie Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or Commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
A high standard of spoken and written English.
Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
Able to work under pressure.
Excellent culinary catering talent.
Effective Communication, Supervising People, Teamwork.
Valid EU passports for more than six months.
- Salary Offers Range : €2400
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5