In the Commis chef role, you will assist the chef de Partie with tasks related to meal preparation, maintenance, logistics, and safety and sanitation. Success in this role will be determined by your ability to support the kitchen’s efficiency and safety without compromising the quality of the meals produced.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors kitchen equipment and reports issues to superiors
- Continually develops culinary knowledge to produce high-quality meals
- Measures, mixes, and prepares meal ingredients, sauces, and seasonings
- Washes, chops, and cuts fruit, meat, and vegetable items
- Assesses inventory and requests resupply when necessary
- Plates meal items under the chef de parties’ supervision
- Disposes of spoiled items and adheres to sanitation policies.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of food, health, and safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to lift heavy items
- A high standard of spoken Italian & English.
- Effective Communication, Supervising People, Teamwork.
- Valid EU passports for more than six months.
- Salary Offers Range: €1500
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5