We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heart-warming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in Italian & English.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Valid EU passports for more than six months.
- Salary Offers Range : €3900
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10