We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen, following our Executive Chef’s specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs food preparation and collaborates with executive chef.
- Helps in the design of food and drink menu.
- Produces high quality plates, including both design and taste.
- Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
- Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of supplies.
- Ensures that food is top quality and that kitchen is in good condition.
- Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety standards.
- Offers suggestions and creative ideas that can improve upon the kitchen’s performance.
- Prepares food properly.
- Schedules staff shifts.
- Trains new employees.
- Orders food supplies.
- Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
- Solves problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the kitchen.
1- Salary offer range: €5000
2- Accommodation and Transportation: Provided by Company.
3- Medical Insurance: Provided by Company.
4- Contract: One Year – Full Time ( one day weekend ).
Sous Chef Qualifications/Skills:
- Knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, and procedures
- Management skills
- Familiarity with industry’s best practices
- Leadership, Creativity, Hand-eye coordination
- Time-management skills
- Decision making
- Handles pressure
- Deals with uncertainty
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Formal culinary training can be helpful
- Kitchen experience
- A high standard of spoken Italian & English
- Valid EU passports for more than six months.
- Salary Offers Range : €5000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Text Area field Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia